Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Sifirat HaOmer Day 25- Netzach of Netzach: Endurance in Endurance

בס"ד
Day 25- Netzach of Netzach: Endurance in Endurance

Everyone has willpower and determination. We have the capacity to endure much more than we can imagine, and to prevail under the most trying of circumstances.

Ask yourself: Is my behavior erratic? Am I inconsistent and unreliable? 

Since I have will and determination, why am I so mercurial? 

Am I afraid of accessing my endurance and committing?

Do I fear being trapped by my commitment? If yes, why? Is it a reaction to some past trauma? Instead of cultivating endurance in healthy areas, have I developed a capacity for endurance of unhealthy experiences? 

Do I endure more pain than pleasure?
Do I underestimate my capacity to endure?

Exercise for the day: Commit yourself to developing a new good habit.

No comments: